PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY
BY TICKING “I CONSENT TO ROCZEN LIMITED TERMS & CONDITIONS”, DURING THE ACCOUNT REGISTRATION PROCESS IN THE MOBILE APP, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS WHICH WILL BIND YOU.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT TICK “I CONSENT TO ROCZEN LIMITED TERMS & CONDITIONS”, DURING THE ACCOUNT REGISTRATION PROCESS IN THE MOBILE APP.
Who we are and what this agreement does
Reset Health Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (Company Registration No.: 202101028076 (1428376-K)) is a company limited by shares incorporated in Malaysia. Our registered address is at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Block A & Block B, 286 & 288, Jalan Ampang, Kampung Berembang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
Roczen is a trading name of Reset Health Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Roczen provides medically supervised Membership Programmes for people who have or are at higher risk of metabolic syndrome, and those with established complications of obesity, including T2DM (type 2 diabetes). These Terms describe the basis upon which you may subscribe to our Membership Programme.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +603 2935 9597.
The following terms may also apply to you:
- If you use the Roczen App, the Roczen App Terms and Conditions will apply to you;
Membership Programme Services
Roczen is a metabolic membership programme designed for people living with obesity, T2DM and other metabolic syndrome complications. If you wish to become a member of the Membership Programme, you may complete a medical questionnaire via the Roczen App, which will be assessed under the supervision of the Roczen clinical staff. You will then be contacted by the Roczen team and may be invited for a free, no-obligation pre-membership clinical assessment either in clinic or via video with a member of the Roczen clinical team.
Our Contract with You
If you are eligible to join our Membership Programme, upon attending a clinical consultation, you may subscribe to the Membership Programme and will be asked to confirm your acceptance to these Membership Programme Terms at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
You will not be suitable to enter the Membership Programme if the Reset Health clinical team do not consider the Membership Programme to be clinically appropriate for you. The reasons for this may include (but not limited) the below. We reserve the right to amend these criteria:
- Those under 18.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding.
- History of a major adverse cardiovascular event within the past 6 months (acute coronary syndrome (ACS), percutaneous coronary intervention, coronary artery bypass graft surgery, hospitalisation for congestive heart failure, stroke/transient ischemic attack (TIA).
- Uncontrolled arrhythmia (i.e., rate-controlled atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter are not exclusion criteria).
- History of thyroid disease requiring high dose titration of thyroid replacement medication(s) within the past 3 months (i.e., hypo-thyroidism on a stable dose of thyroid replacement therapy is not an exclusion).
- History of malignancy undergoing active treatment, except non-melanoma skin cancer.
- Known history of type I diabetes,
- History of an eating disorder (bulimia, anorexia, other similarly serious diagnosis).
- History of cirrhosis.
- History of stage 4 or 5 chronic kidney disease or requiring dialysis.
- Uncontrolled psychiatric disorder (including a history of hospitalisation for psychiatric illness).
- Suicidal ideation.
We offer the following Membership plans:
Charges per month: RM150
Joining Fee: -
Term (Automatic Renewal): 12 months
- A monthly personal medical consultation
- Individual treatment plan
- Advice, coaching and support during support hours
- Monthly video calls on an appointment basis
- Regular feedback by email and telephone
- Weekly email update
Please note that the use of our App is free and there is no subscription charge for the use of the information generally available on the App. The Charges relate solely to the provision of the medical Membership Programme which cannot be purchased via the App.
We accept payment with all major credit and debit cards and accept payment of fees in monthly instalments. Once you have joined our Membership Programme, payment is made by setting up a continuous payment authority. This may be set up:
- in person in the Roczen Clinic;
- by following instructions provided to you by email from Roczen
By providing your credit or debit card details, you agree that Roczen is authorised to take payments from your account on a monthly basis for the Term as described in your Membership Plan above without seeking authorisation from you again.
Term of the Membership Plan
The Term of the Membership Plan is twelve months (Initial Term) and the Membership Plan will automatically renew for further periods of twelve months (Renewal Term) unless you email us at least 30 days prior to the expiry of the Initial Term or Renewal Term as may be applicable and notify us that you do not wish your Membership Plan to renew. If you provide such notice your Membership Plan shall end at the end of the Initial Term or the Renewal Term. You will receive a reminder by email of the automatic renewal of your membership in advance of the notice period.
We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the Membership Programme to you, for example, there is questionnaire which must be completed via the App prior to attending a consultation with our clinical staff. If any further information is required, we will contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (see "Cancelling Your Membership Plan"). We will not be responsible for supplying the Membership Programme late or not supplying any part of it if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
Cancelling Your Membership Plan
Flex Plan Cancellation
If you subscribe to the "Most Flexible Plan" you may cancel at any time by emailing email@example.com. Please note that your cancellation will take effect 5 days after the day on which you notify us ("Cancellation Date") and payments will stop being taken from the Cancellation Date.
Your Right to Cancel
You may cancel your contract at the end of the Initial Term or the Renewal Term by serving notice as detailed in the ”Term of the Membership Plan” section.
If you are ending a contract for a reason set out below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any services which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming significant change to the Membership Programme or these terms which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the Membership Programme you have subscribed to and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the Membership Programme may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the Membership Programme for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend it for technical reasons, in each case for a reasonable period; or
Under certain circumstances, you may end the contract with us or have the service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back if the Membership Programme is faulty or has been misdescribed (see, "If There is a Membership Programme Problem").
If you change your mind, you have the right to cancel the Membership Programme within 14 days of the contract’s start and receive a refund. Please note that you do not have the right to refund in respect of:
- digital services after you have started to download or stream these;
- services, once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running;
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them; and
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery
How to End the Contract with Us
To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on +60 3 2935 9597or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- By Post. Simply write to us at Membership Enquiries, Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Block A & Block B, 286 & 288, Jalan Ampang, Kampung Berembang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
If you are exercising your right to change your mind, we may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the Membership Programme for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
All refunds due to you will be made as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
Our Rights to End the Contract
We may terminate the contract at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 28 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with correct information that is necessary for us to provide the Membership Programme, for example, information that may be required prior to our following your clinical consultation; or
- you breach a material term of our agreement with you.
You must compensate us if you breach the contract. If we terminate the contract in the situations set out above early cancellation charges shall apply.
We may withdraw the Membership Programme at any time and we may write to you informing that we are terminating the Membership Programme. We will let you know within a reasonable period in advance of our terminating of the Membership Programme and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the Membership Programme which has yet to be provided.
If there is a Problem with the Membership Programme
If you have any questions or complaints about the Membership Programme, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at +60 3 2935 9597or write to us at email@example.com or FAO Membership Enquiries, Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Block A & Block B, 286 & 288, Jalan Ampang, Kampung Berembang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur .
If you wish to cancel your contract and you do not have a right to cancel as described under "Cancelling Your Membership Plan", you may inform us by sending an email to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may contact you to request for further information regarding your cancellation request to understand and assess your specific circumstances.
Please note that unless you have the right to cancel as described under "Cancelling Your Membership Plan", a remaining contract charge may apply at our absolute discretion. The remaining contract charges is calculated by adding together your outstanding monthly charges for the remainder of the term of your contract (the Initial Term or Renewal Term) as applicable and deducting any costs we save including with respect to not providing the services to you under the Membership Programme.
Limitations of the Membership Programme
The Roczen Membership Programme offers suitable candidates a personalised programme for addressing type 2 diabetes and obesity. The Membership Programme should not be used or relied upon to screen other medical conditions and should never be used to replace consultation with or treatment from your doctor for any other medical issues.
The Roczen Membership Programme is guided by a clinical team of healthcare professionals including nurses, dieticians, psychologists and physicians and is individualised to each participant and should not be shared for use by any other person. The benefits of joining the Membership Programme may vary between individuals and Roczen does not make any guarantees regarding the outcome of joining the Roczen Membership Programme. The Roczen Membership Programme is provided to participants on a supervised basis. It is not appropriate and Roczen do not permit you to continue to rely on, or use the information received after your Roczen Membership Programme has ended.
Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered by You
We are not responsible for any foreseeable or unforeseeable loss and damage caused by us and each Member’s participation of Roczen Membership Programme shall be at the Member’s own risk.
The Company, its, directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to any Member in respect of any loss or damages whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained by the Member arising out of or in connection with the participation by the Member in Roczen Membership Programme.
We are also not liable for business losses. We only provide the Membership Programme for domestic and private use. If you use the programme for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we May use Your Personal Information
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
If any provision of these the terms contained herein is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extend possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to required performance of an obligation under the terms contained herein shall not affect our right’s to exercise such right or required such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver for a breach constituted a waiver of subsequent breach
These terms are governed by Malaysia law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia Court.
Alternative dispute resolution
If you have any concern or dispute about the Service, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.